In all municipalities in Capiz, Ivisan received an achievement for being the second runner-up in the "Gawad Pangulo sa Kapaligiran" in the year 2008. This achievement gave to the municipality of Ivisan the name for being one of the most cleaniest municipality here in the municipalities in Capiz. Ivisanon and the seleceted municipal officials help one another to maintain the beauty and cleanliness of Ivisan, as one municipalities in Capiz. The government officials of the Capiz were all proud for what the municipality of Ivisan received. The municipality of Ivisan and the residents of the municipality of Ivisan were also proud for what they received from the organization who gave to them and most especially to God who is the owner of the whole world. And now, the municipality of Ivisan has the face to face the other municipalities in Capiz.

Hithanks you for sharing
ReplyDeleteinformation about municipalities of capiz(your municipality)
I had a lot of experiences. the time I wentthere.
Muncipality of Cuartero . I love the place.